- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Secretary jobs in London
We are offering some Secretary Jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established housing organisation who are leaders within their fields and who offer excellent career progression.
We are looking to recruit a Team PA & Secretary Jobs to join our well established group of companies.
Key responsibilities to include but are not limited to: –
· Inbound call handling, screening an directing calls
· Repairs & maintenance call handling & scheduling
· Supporting the property management team with admin duties
· Chasing tenants for rent arrears
· Complaints & incidents handling
· Ensuring customer satisfaction rates are high
· Ensuring that the office environment is maintained and in a good condition
· Providing admin assistance to accounts team
· Undertaking marketing duties
· Updating property software
· Updating online lettings portals
· Diary management
· Monitor post/emails and deal with as appropriate
· Type urgent/short/confidential correspondence and emails
· Produce and maintain Excel spreadsheets as required
· Accurate typing of at least 60 wpm
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent communication, organisational and team skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative
· Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
· Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic
· Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
· Have a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solutions focussed working method
Hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- 20 days Annual Leave
- An excellent team to work with
We are a company with a reputation for hiring and training people to achieve their potential.
We believe passion and a willingness to learn and work hard is the recipe for successful career progression.
The ARLA Lettings and Property Management Course is offered as part of this role.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel with us please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications
- Experience Level Junior