- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Safety Assistant jobs in London
We are offering some Safety Assistant jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in london.
- Provide comprehensive administrative and clerical support to the Safety, Environment, Quality and Wellbeing Team (SEQW), including filing, diary management, and booking meeting rooms.
- Minute taking at relevant meetings and distribute to all attendees
- Maintain weekly movement, attendance and annual leave records for the teams of the Head of SEQW, and administer the issue of purchase requisition forms.
- Record and collate compliance against the Safety Tour and PGI requirements, undertake sample quality checks of PGIs.
- Provide administrative support to ARL managers chairing formal or local accident / incident investigations, including facilitating attendance by witnesses, circulating relevant documentation and providing administrative support for panel members.
- Communicate and arrange the release of trade union health and safety representatives for relevant meetings.
- Arrange team meetings, book hotels and other other ad hoc requirements made from the SEQW team.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience of administration team support (essential)
- Experience of railway operations and safety (desirable)
- Understanding of health and safety in the workplace (desirable)
- Knowledge of railway operations (desirable)
- Understanding of safety, quality and environmental management systems (desirable)
- Able to work methodically with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to take accurate meeting notes and produce articulate minutes
- Ability to produce clear and understandable written reports
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work well as part of a small specialist team
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, excel, word, outlook
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Able to work flexibly
- Experience Level Junior