- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Remote Telephone Interviewer Jobs in London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team working remotely from the comfort of your home. This role will be supporting the response to the current pandemic and will involve outbound calls and data collection, forming part of a team of Telephone Researchers.
go-centric is a dynamic business process outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an outstanding customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Laptop or desktop computer (Windows 10)
- A quiet and secluded room (where you won’t be interrupted)
- Desk/table and chair – somewhere to sit comfortably
- Additional equipment (headset, mouse, etc.)
If you do not have a suitable device, you may wish to apply for an alternative role with ourselves via our website
- Undertake telephone interviews with members of the public
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of information from interviews using the system provided
- Provide advice to the caller in line with processes and procedures
- Escalate and refer challenging or complex cases or incidents
- Working from a scripted questionnaire, you will be required to follow questions on screen and input the respondent’s comments in real time
- You will work to clearly defined targets and deadlines and your performance will be continuously measured and reviewed with the support of training as required
- Be able to modify and adapt methods of communication to account for the differing needs of callers, especially in stressful and difficult situations and ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communication is upheld at all times
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to personal data held in accordance with the Data Protection Act
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Attributes & Qualifications
- A conscientious and reliable person with a positive ‘can do’ attitude is required for this role
- You must be flexible to adapt to changes in working hours according to the business needs
- Motivation, focus, consistency and time management are extremely important skills for this role as you will be given targets to meet on a daily basis and will be required to manage your time in order to meet these
- A pleasant, polite and courteous telephone manner and excellent communication skills are essential in this role
- Listening skills are particularly important as your role will require you to listen to a respondent and probe for further detail whilst keeping the conversation on track and in line with the scripted questionnaire
- Accuracy is a key skill spanning the role both in capturing respondent feedback and during data entry
- Good command of the English language, spelling, grammar and keyboard skills are all essential skills for this role
- Computer literacy skills are essential as you will be required to use Microsoft Word and Excel as well as other data capture software where training will be provided
- Experience in customer service, sales, research, administration or other telephone based
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Active social committee and regular events
- Payday prizes and games
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working culture with a fantastic team of people
Contract length: 6 months
- Experience Level Junior