- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING RECEPTIONIST jobs in London
We are offering some RECRUITMENT & TRAINING RECEPTIONIST jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in UK.
Who are we:
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING RECEPTIONIST JOBS Go-Ahead London is the capital’s largest bus operator and we employ the overwhelming number of our 8,000 people at 17 garages, mostly in South East, South West, North East and East London. An award-winning company with a well-regarded industry reputation, we have opened three new garages in the last five years and run a quarter of London’s iconic red bus network on behalf of Transport for London (TfL) using 2,450 vehicles.
Our Recruitment & Training department provides a key support role for our operational locations in ensuring that we recruit and train sufficient drivers to maintain our services to the highest possible standard.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to recruit an experienced full-time receptionist and support person to work at our Recruitment & Training Academy at Camberwell.
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING RECEPTIONIST JOBS The main function of the role would be to be the face of the recruitment and training team, providing a friendly and professional welcome to all visitors to the Academy. Below are some of the additional tasks but this list is by no means exhaustive:
- Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors who arrive at the Academy and work with other colleagues to ensure the efficient management of our visitors and colleagues when arriving for training courses and recruitment events.
- Responsible for answering telephone enquiries at reception efficiently and politely.
- Ensuring visitors are aware of and comply with H&S procedures within the building whilst on site.
- RECRUITMENT & TRAINING RECEPTIONIST JOBS Responsible for responding to all incoming and outgoing mail both internal and external.
- Ensure that you take a proactive approach to learning and using the online recruitment tool that manages all colleagues who apply to work with us.
- Responsible for ensuring the reception area and lobby are always clean and tidy.
The successful applicant must be able to communicate effectively and have a smart professional manner. We are looking for an individual who can work well without close supervision and has excellent computer skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Previous experience of reception duties or a role where you are frequently dealing with colleague’s face to face would be desirable, but full training will be given to the successful applicant.
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING RECEPTIONIST JOBS The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 07:30 to 15:30; the successful applicant would need to have a flexible approach to start and finish times to meet business requirements. There may also a requirement to work at weekends on occasion.
- Experience Level Junior