- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Receptionist jobs in London
We are offering some Receptionist jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in london.
- Meets, greets and warmly welcomes every person that enters the building
- Answers every phone call to the switchboard within 3 rings
- Aids the Reception/Assistant Manager and Head Receptionist in the smooth running of the meal sessions
- To maximise booking potential by constant update and maintenance of the reservations system.
- To plan meal sessions by drafting efficient table plans and to run ‘the book’ during those sessions.
- To maximise cover potential by allowing for late bookings, walk-ins and last-minute cover adjustment as well as using every table to its optimum capacity.
- To update the reservations system by the end of every service.
- To make and answer all telephone calls with a professional, friendly, and clear voice. To always be polite, respectful, focused on finding solutions for the guests and colleagues. To never sound angry, tired, or frustrated on the telephone or be rude.
- To greet and seat all guests with the utmost friendliness and professionalism.
- To be fully familiar with regular and VIP guests.
- To work according to the agreed operating procedures laid out in the Reception Manual.
- To assist with clearing and resetting of tables whenever needed.
- To liaise fully with the kitchen, floor, and bar prior to and during service sessions to ensure that they are all fully briefed / updated on all relevant detail.
- To communicate with the relevant staff members when relocating between departments.
- To print, maintain and update menus/ wine lists/covers and ensure that there are enough for every service.
- To maintain the highest possible standards of personal hygiene and appearance in compliance with company rules regarding personal appearance.
- To ensure the highest levels of cleanliness, hygiene and safety at work at all times in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1977.
- To report any customer complaints or comments immediately to the Reception Manager or Duty Manager.
- To keep the cloakroom clean and tidy at all times.
- To work as a team player at all times and be prepared to be flexible in order to ensure that operations are always as efficient and profitable as possible.
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a Cinnamon expert.
- Training & development courses
- Discounted food on shift
- Flexible working opportunities
- 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C’s apply)
- Employee assistant programme
- Refer a friend scheme Receptionist jobs in London
- Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
- Apprenticeship scheme
- Experience Level Junior