- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Receptionist Jobs in London
- To be the first point of contact got all HML customers who contact us by telephone or visit our offices
- To be the voice and face of Health Management
- To support the clinical team by providing an efficient and effective service to our customers
- To carry out a range of administrative and support activities
Essential Job Duties:
- Answer within 3 rings in a clear, friendly and professional manner
- Transfer call to most appropriate available member of staff
- Take messages as appropriate (caller, phone number and reason for call if possible)
- Ensure cover is in place during absences (liaise with CTA Team Manager)
- Checking answer phone on a daily basis and filtering messages as appropriate
- Provide telephone cover for staff and managers during absence or attendance of meetings
- Post to be delivered between 8.15-8.30am
- Contact Post Office if not received to claim refund
- Open post and carry out initial sort (any queries, refer to senior member of staff)
- Contact Team Leaders if 2nd post arrives
- Forward post to staff not based as Ringmer
- Ensure post is ready for collection by 4.30pm
- Support Account Managers as/when needed with mail shots, posters and other items that need to be sent to clients
Visitors to Health Management
- Meet and greet visitors
- Ensure visitor spreadsheet is completed and is taken out of the building in the event of a fire evacuation
- Provide additional support during client visits including the provision of hot/cold drinks and ordering/presenting lunch etc.
- Managing the IMA room ensuring that it is presentation for clinics and advising the Clinical Operations team of any issues arising from clinics.
Clinical Team Administrator work (Ad-hoc)
- Emailing client status reports
- Data input including pre-employment health questionnaires
- Copy typing
- Problem solving i.e. matching medical reports to case file
- Maintaining WIPIT i.e. [delete] reports
- Post out cheques and invoices
- Any other Accounts post items
- Sole point of contact for members of staff wishing to order stationery and other supplies
- Ordering and monitoring stationery orders/deliveries (NB: Gain authorisation from the Office Manager for any orders where any single items is over £50)
- Monitor other supplies (e.g. coffee, tea, cleaning materials etc) and re-order as/when necessary.
- Organise emergency supplies (e.g. milk) as/when needed by requesting assistance from other members of staff.
- Update and maintain the company phone list on a weekly basis.
- Keep a list of key holders and update as/when necessary.
- Ensure keys are cut as/when needed (e.g. replacements, new starters, when new locks are fitted)
- Call out locksmith / tradesman if problems arise with any lock ensuring that the best quote is obtained (ensure that all costs are authorised by the Office Manager)
- Advise Office Manager of any changes to locks (to ensure that Dean Ash is advised).
- To unlock the building in the morning (including all internal doors) and to unlock the staff room at lunchtime and lock it after lunch.
- Be the first point of contact for any facilities issues (e.g. toilets, electrical problems, environmental management etc) and to prioritise these requests / arrange for appropriate resources to resolve issues (e.g. electrician, plumber etc).
- Ensure that appropriate supplies are maintained (e.g. cleaning materials, tea /coffee etc).
- Ensure that an accurate list of key holders is held at Ringmer and that key /lock issues are dealt with promptly/ changes communicated to landlord.
- Manage access fobs for building
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Strong telephone customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
Must be PC literate in the following packages:
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
Must be able to proficiently use the internet EEO Statement: Health Management is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Experience Level Junior