- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Receptionist jobs in London
We are offering some Receptionist Jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in UK.
The Night Auditor strives to ensure guest satisfaction and ensures Health and Safety standards, including Covid-Secure government guidance and Commitment to Clean guidelines are followed. The Night Auditor takes ownership of all end of day procedures and ensures the daily executive package gets prepared in a thorough manner. In the absence of the Night Manager, Receptionist Jobs the Night Auditor is expected to lead the overnight shift and ensure a smooth running of the operations. This position performs night audit duties as required by the policy and procedures and follows through the task list of procedures accordingly. The Night auditor also handles the guest experience from arrival to departure, resolving guest issues at first contact, as well as responding to emergencies through management of the fire panel, crisis management and accident/incident investigation as required.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 1 year experience in guest services, front office, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Safety and Security
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Handles challenging guest situations during the night and ensure property security
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment (Following Marriott’s Commitment to Clean)
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
General Guest Services Overview
- Welcomes and acknowledges each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner for the Receptionist Jobs.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings
- Actively listens and responds positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests following LSOPs and customer service knowledge to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs, watching/listening to guest preferences, acting on them whenever possible.
Working to achieve Guest Services Goals
- Runs night operations, ensuring the quality, standards and exceeding the expectations of guests on a daily basis.
- Receptionist Jobs Drives their function specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
- Drives Marriott Bonvoy Enrolments and ensures property target is reached
- Drives Mobile Guest Services goals and ensures guests can enjoy a contactless experience
- Drives to minimize chargebacks and revenue loss
- Handles complaints and conflicts constructively, or otherwise negotiating with others
- Strives to improve service performance
- Drives same day selling to maximize room revenue and property occupancy
- Understands the impact of Guest Services operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives
- Contributes to an environment of enthusiastic service for our guests and associates
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Improves service by communicating with and assisting guests, responding to feedback, and strives to create individualized experiences
- Handles guest complaints as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved
- Sets a positive example for other associates
- Encourages employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Acts as point of contact for guest problems and complaints and delivers resolution.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Works with the Night Manager to raise concerns and reoccurring issues
- Utilizes communication tools such as handovers to keep the team informed of all matters
Arrival/Departure and Night Audit procedures Receptionist Jobs
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations in computer system, verifying guest identity, requesting form of payment, assigning room, and issuing room key in accordance with property policies and procedures
- Secure valid form of payment prior to issuing room key.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest upon check-in according to their requirements
- Assign room according to guest request and preferences whenever possible.
- Process all check-outs including express check-outs, resolving any late and disputed charges, settling account, retrieving room key, and requesting comments on guest’s stay.
- Receptionist Jobs File guest paperwork or documentation to assist with fraud and chargeback protection
- Pre-register mobile check-ins and process upon arrival
- Ensure rates match market codes and that any exceptions are documented and include an explanation
- Manages all end of day inventories and procedures
- Executes the night audit procedure and flags any discrepancies to the management
- Assists with overseeing property security in the absence of security personnel
- Oversees all Health & Safety Standards in the property overnight, including Pool and Fitness Centre
- Provides information to co-workers, and manager by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person for anything relevant
- Oversees all Health & Safety Standards in the property overnight and in the daytime, including Pool and Fitness Centre
- If business demands, assists with Day shifts whenever necessary
- Performs all duties related to Guest Services as necessary.
- Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited, Regional Office and local policies and procedures.
- Oversees the Re:Fuel outlet during shift and ensures cleanliness and appropriate stock levels
- Receptionist Jobs Actively upsells in Re:Fuel
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Problem Solving
- Computer Skills
- Team Work
- Diversity Relations
- Customer Service Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Etiquette Skills
- English Language Proficiency
- Applied Reading
Personal Attributes for Receptionist Jobs
- Positive Demeanor
- Safety Orientation
- Stress Tolerance
Marriott International is looking for Receptionist Jobs is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Experience Level Junior