- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Receptionist at Aviary Rooftop Bar Jobs in London
We know that first impressions count and this is especially true in our industry. The 3 top rules for receptionists: love your job, leave the attitude at home ad the guest should be your passion!
If you enjoy variety and you are passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality front facing customer service work, this role is for you.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends – any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous contribution to your medical expenses such as dentists, opticians, chiropractors and therapy treatments
- 24/7 access to a doctor via phone or webcam
- £250 when you become a parent!
- Referral Scheme Program
- Discounted gym memberships and classes across London
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury’s, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores
Aviary is part of the ETM Group, an elegant rooftop bar and restaurant in Finsbury Square, just a short walk from Old Street and Moorgate. Our rooftop terrace offers unrivalled views of London’s iconic skyline, the perfect setting to drink and dine.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Receptionist to be the welcoming face of the venue and help to create great experience for our guests. During service you will take care of all guests as they arrive, and ensure smooth and efficient seating. You’ll also assist in handling administration and incoming calls and will be responsible for dealing with inquiries alongside the management/events team.
The ideal Receptionist will have:
- Fantastic guest service skills
- Experience working in a quality, busy hospitality environment
- The ability to lead a team
- A keen eye for detail and immaculate presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to forge strong links and build relationships with all guests
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it’s very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
- Experience Level Junior