- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Marriott International Careers in London
We are offering some Marriott International Careers in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in UK.
Marriott International Careers Position Summary
As a Front Office Associate at St Pancras Renaissance you are responsible for all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key. Marriott International Careers Process all payment types. Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns in the GXP Platform. Passionate approach to guest needs & expectations.
You’ll need to know your stuff:
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Marriott International Careers Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Stay up to date on what is going on in the locale and ensure you communicate this information to guests in accordance with the navigator program
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Assist other ambassadors to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Tag, store, and retrieve luggage from luggage storage, providing guests with proper claim tickets for their luggage.
You’ll be expected to deliver on the following:
- Continually expand knowledge of local attractions, popular culture, and consumer brands relevant for Renaissance guests.
- Marriott International Careers Stay up-to-date on the local area, including unique attributes, happenings and offerings, so that you are prepared to provide specific recommendations for guests.
- Build and use personal and professional resources to offer unique recommendations.
- Communicate recommendations in a way that builds excitement and interest among guests and associates
- Experience Level Junior