- Salary Offer 4500
- Currency AED
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name Abu Dhabi
- Postal Code 00000
- State Dubai
- Country UAE
Marketing Manager Open Vacancy near me in Abu Dhabi
Marketing manager required in Abu Dhabi UAE for freshers open vacancies.
You want to lead, inspire and build a strong team. You have excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with others at all levels. You have the ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time. You want to create a better life for many individuals at their homes.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- 3 to 5 years digital marketing experience in a management role, ideally from retail industry
- Ability to possess strong analytical and strategic skills for potential succession planning
- Strong experience in finance and budget management, knowledge of consumer behaviour to develop effective communication and media communication and marketing techniques
- Ability to Multi-tasker and have a strong team spirit
- Computer literate (All Microsoft Programs)
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with others at all levels
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work in order to make the most efficient use of time available
- Ability to evaluate creative solutions, based on IKEA values.
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a larger team
- Customer-focused commercial awareness – “gets” what is important in a Retail business
About the Role
You support the store’s commercial objectives (Vitality Calendar) through the effective planning and implementation of specific marketing initiatives within the store’s primary marketing area (PMA) in coordination with the Marketing team – Service Office, as well as developing and implementing any Local marketing activities in support to drive footfall and repeat visitation to the store.
You are a Member of Management and Commercial team. You are the owner of the IKEA FAMILY program and family section with support of Sales, Comm-In and Logistics to drive enrolment and ensure customers’ loyalty. You act as the in-store main point of contact for in store survey and research either as part of a national or local initiative.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
IKEA Store assignment
- Coordinate and liaise with the Marketing team in Service Office for supporting national marketing initiatives (e.g.: catalogue & catalogue distribution, promotions on local web pages, soft toy campaign and other offline initiatives) for driving traffic and supporting the Vitality calendar.
- Optimize sales by executing any local marketing initiatives to drive traffic
- Support, create and contribute the vitality calendar by coordinating with the Marketing team – SO to execute details of national marketing initiatives.
- Partner with other store management team and organize general meetings, activities linked to the launch of business plans, seasonal parties and other events.
- Obtain relevant product and service information from the various departments and communicate it to the store’s co-workers, allowing them to communicate to our customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop, identify, utilize and update communication channels for delivering key messages (i.e. Intranet, monthly store newsletter, etc.).
- Manage local CSR initiatives and support the development and implementation of local sustainability and corporate social responsibility plans and activities for your store and within your local community.
- Act as the local market ‘specialist’ understanding customers by utilising key data sources, including Brand Capital, ICSS, and IKEA FAMILY, sharing this information to assist with store decision making and recommendations.
- Coordinate with the Research function in SO as well as managing any local driven research.
- Prepare post-campaign reports for local market campaigns, drawing conclusions and providing future recommendations.
- Undertake any additional activities as directed by the Local Store Manager.
- Responsible to perform Duty Manager tasks on weekends as per the schedule provided (morning or evening).
- Able to work on weekends.
IKEA FAMILY assignment:
- Responsible of the IKEA FAMILY program as a marketing activity as well as a commercial activity.
- Work closely with other store functions (e.g.: commercial team) to ensure we communicate the IKEA FAMILY strategy, concept and benefits and that all IKEA FAMILY offers are available and visible throughout the store, presented & communicated in the best possible way:
o Offers on Products
o IKEA FAMILY shop is in shape as new at all time.
o Offers on Services
o Offers on IFB
o Inspirational activities, such as seminars
- Work with other store functions and IKEA FAMILY country manager to plan and implement local commercial activities and seminars, to drive customer traffic to the store and to ensure the vitality of the program.
- Ensuring internal awareness in store and the impact of the IKEA FAMILY membership has on our long-term growth and profitability.
- Ensuring that the IKEA FAMILY offers from external partners are communicated as additional benefits to our members.
- Work with IKEA FAMILY country manager to effectively use the IKEA FAMILY membership data for local initiatives.
- Always look at the store through the eyes of our customers finding ways to drive membership recruitment and inspire our co-workers to do the same.
- Develop local/store additional offers based on the local market needs.
- Achieve the agreed goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
- Experience Level Senior