- Salary Offer 2800
- Currency AED
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name Dubai
- Postal Code 00000
- State Dubai
- Country UAE
Learning Coordinator Open Vacancy near me in Dubai
Learning Coordinator opens vacancy near me in Multinational company with handsome salary.
F itch Learning partners with clients to deepen knowledge, develop skills and enhance conduct, delivering positive business outcomes. We have centers in established financial hubs including London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong. We are committed to understanding complex client needs across fast paced financial markets, globally. Our learning solutions encompass expert faculty, e-learning, coaching and blended candidate assessments, improving individual contribution and collective business performance.
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years’ experience in Financial Services. A truly global company we have offices in New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to many of the worlds to banks and financial institutions.
Fitch Learning is part of the wider Fitch Group which includes; Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions. Agile and fast-paced we are able to tailor our solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 30 countries.
We’re looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world-class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast-paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It’s a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career.
This role is for a Learning Coordinator to take on the logistics and manage the processes for large training projects for key clients, ensuring the highest quality of service and teaching delivery at all times. Working with allocated Learning Consultants, the role will take responsibility for a programme/project once the design phase is complete and implementation has begun. Programme delivery will include operations, administration, stakeholder management etc. In addition, you will manage relationships with third-party suppliers where required.
In return, we offer the necessary coaching and training to develop your skills to enable you to fully meet the demands and needs of the role.
- Project management of all aspects of the execution of the assigned programmes
- Form and maintain good relationships with all key stakeholders in the programmes, including; clients, learning consultants, trainers and internal teams
- Be the main contact to address issues that arise during the running of assigned programmes and respond appropriately and swiftly
- Provide support to trainers and delegates during virtual delivery to ensure sessions run smoothly
- Providing first-line technical support for audio/visual issues
- Escalate to second-line support where issues faced are of a more technical nature
- Ensure all programme metrics are satisfied and all critical events have taken place
- Analyse and update existing processes and suggest improvements
- Develop and deploy evaluations to measure training effectiveness and learning
- Manage post-programme activities such as; compiling feedback, invoicing, production of scorecards, budget reports and document lessons learned
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with webinar applications such as; Zoom, Webex, BlueJeans, Skype for business
- Solid background in managing complex projects with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of working with a wide range of team members and varying degrees of seniority
- Excellent communication skills across different cultures, languages and management levels
- Adept working with virtual technology productivity tools; Teams, Mentimeter, Kahoot, Slack, Trello
- Experience in deploying classroom-based training programmes
- Financial Markets experience
- Delivery of E-Learning
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Quick to react and responsiveness
- Proactive in seeking guidance when appropriate; happy and capable of working independently to complete tasks to a high standard
- Ability to think ahead and foresee potential issues before they may happen
- 360-degree vision – to look beyond the initial tasks and at all aspects of the project
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and proficient in handling multiple tasks and responsibilities at once
- Inspires trust and confidence in others
- Politically aware of client profile and culture
- Operations Head of Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
- Learning Partners
- Content Managers
- Trainer team
- Client logistics and management contacts
- Associate trainers
- Suppliers (printers, training material providers etc)
Client programme feedback
Reputational feedback from internal stakeholders
Operational error rate for training delivery
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Experience Level Senior