- Salary Offer 4500
- Currency AED
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name Dubai
- Postal Code 00000
- State Dubai
- Country UAE
Inside Sales Supervisor Open Vacancy near me in Dubai
Inside Sales Supervisor opens vacancy near me in Multinational company with handsome salary.
The Forcepoint sales organization offers enterprise customers Web, data, and email content security that delivers the best security for modern threats at the lowest total cost of ownership. Within it these solutions are delivered to customers through multiple sales channels, including System Integrators, Value-Added Resellers and Strategic Partnerships. Setting us apart from our competitors is the devotion and time we take to understand our customers’ requirements better than anyone else. We help them revolutionise their businesses, driven by our core values in every interaction, so that each and every employee feels proud to be a part of the winning team of Forcepoint.
As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR), you will look after existing Forcepoint customers and will be responsible for the revenue generated from a portfolio of existing Forcepoint accounts. This involves cross-selling, up-selling and renewal of existing business across the range of Forcepoint security solutions within accounts of between 251-2000.
Key responsibilities include:
- Expanding existing accounts through business to business sales of Forcepoint software licensing, appliances and services to accounts
- Create an overall development plan for success for the territory
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed sales targets
- Provide timely follow up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities
- Actively, responsible for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities
- Provide regular business pipeline reports/forecasts for all business developed and closed
- Provide quotations/pricing to the distributor
- Maintain accurate records within Salesforce and other systems, update relevant information including forecast held in these systems
- Make outbound telephone calls to end users and resellers to identify, progress and close sales opportunities
- Maintain high levels of phone activity, and achieve set targets for pipeline growth
- Attend external customer meetings and internal meetings with other internal functions as required
- Efficiently engage sales resources, SE, Channel, Solutions Sales Specialists and Executives as required
What experience we are looking for:
- A proven track record of success in managing and developing existing accounts
- Experience selling to C-Suite is an advantage
- Experience of closing business
- Experience of working in a sales position in a high-tech organization
- PC literate with knowledge of MS Office applications as a minimum, especially MS Excel
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Able to work with others and be a team player
- Demonstrable excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate success and experience in a sales environment
We are mission-driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
- Experience Level Senior