- Salary Offer 2800
- Currency AED
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name Dubai
- Postal Code 00000
- State Dubai
- Country UAE
Digital Marketing Trainee Open Vacancy near me in Dubai
Digital Marketing Trainee opens vacancy near me in Multinational company with handsome salary.
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premier destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization’s growth we are looking to build a world-class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Are you looking for the coolest growth marketing position? This role (6 months initially with the potential to being full-time) will help grow your career into a full-fledged e-commerce digital marketer.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns
- Preparing asset briefs for the design team
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Collating & sharing marketing assets internally and externally
- Liaising with marketing agencies on campaign planning, execution & analysis
- Finding and briefing campaign scale/optimization opportunities
- Working with CRM teams on audiences and customer data
- Briefing affiliates/networks on new campaigns and timelines
- Preparing payouts and liaise with the accounts team on invoicing
- Help create new suppliers and corporate customers
What you’ll need to succeed
- 0-2 years of digital marketing experience
- The hunger to grow & learn digital marketing, e-commerce
- Data-driven likes to work with large data reports.
- Good with numbers, has mid to advanced level excel knowledge (Pivots, Vlookups, Filters, Macros)
- Can work in analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Data studio, Adjust, etc.
- Knowledge/experience of digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Snapchat Ads
- Has understanding of marketing funnel, awareness, prospecting, retargeting, remarketing
- Understands SEO, content marketing and they can work with creative ad copy
- E-commerce background & Arabic knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in CRM, certifications in GA, Gads, FB are a plus
- App marketing experience is a plus
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories, and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
- Experience Level Senior