- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Hotel Room Attendant Jobs in London
We are offering some Hotel Room Attendant Jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in UK.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Rewards for Hotel Room Attendant
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through Hotel Room Attendant:
- Discounts on hotel rooms and food and beverage across the company
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
What you’ll do
This role has responsibilities, which include but are not limited to;
- This is an overnight role.
- Perform the Nightly public area checks as specified in the job tasks checklist
- Responsible for the overnight cleanliness of the Front of house areas – which include but are not limited to the Perception bar, public toilets, the hotel entrance, the reception/welcome desk area, the Studios, the Heart of house staff areas and the offices
- Hotel Room Attendant Jobs Perform periodic tasks as specified in the job task list or as requested by the management over the night shift – especially whilst events are happening during the Perception Bar opening hours
- Tasks include but are not exclusive to – Cleaning glass in public and employee areas. Cleaning floor surfaces in public or employee space using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment. Dusting surfaces in assigned areas. Emptying trash containers from hotel areas into proper containers, Inspecting condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report damages.
- Handle any and all requests made by talents from other departments
- Assist with any projects as requested
- Handle guest requests if/when needed
- Take the initiative to clean items that are not necessarily listed on the task sheets if/when needed
- Personally demonstrate compliance & health and safety
- Ensure all requests received via Whatever/Whenever and other team members are followed up in a timely manner
- Ensure all requests received/handed over via Style supervisors, Assistant manager Style and the Style manager are followed up in a timely manner during your shift
- Hotel Room Attendant job Give a professional, friendly and W-service at all times
- To be willing to be flexible to cover other roles and tasks within the operation to ensure the team at all times, delivers a friendly fast professional service and accepts flexible work schedule as necessary
- To ensure that potential and existing health and safety hazards are reported promptly to the appropriate departments e.g. Maintenance, Security, Style supervisors, Assistant manager Style and/or Style manager
- In the event of an emergency to follow instructions as per the company’s policies, procedures and crisis plan.
As per business needs and at the request of direct supervisor and/or management, the talent could be required to perform other tasks outside of those listed above.
What we’re looking for?
- Possess a good command of English
- Good knowledge or experience of the Housekeeping /Cleaning
- Good organisation skills with an attention to detail
- A team Player with flexible & positive attitude
- Hardworking and consistent
- Previous experience in Public Area Housekeeping is preferable
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Able to work in a fast paced environment & remain calm under pressure
- Previous brand experience or knowledge is a positive
Marriott International is looking for Hotel Room Attendant is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Experience Level Junior