- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Jobs in London
Are you looking to start your recruitment career in a young, dynamic, exciting team?
Do you want to work closely with the directors of an extremely successful recruitment business?
Do you want perks like early Friday finishes, monthly socials and fully-expensed trips to Ibiza and skiing?
My client is an industry leading Executive Search firm, with a results-driven, high-performance culture. They connect world-class talent with market leading employers, focusing within the Automotive, Consumer Goods and Food & Beverage industries. They have seen a huge amount of success since being founded in 2020, and due to 4 recent trainee promotions, they’re looking for 4 more graduates to join!
They work closely with a number of exciting clients, and are already trusted by the industry’s top companies. If you want to join a mission-driven business then look no further, as my client aim to change the perception of the executive search model through their huge emphasis on developing their employees.
From day 1, you’ll be put on an in-depth training programme, moulding you to become a future top biller in the business! You’ll also be immersed a fun, exciting working culture, with loads of incentives like a progression plan, monthly socials and international trips. This is also a great opportunity to work in a global market and to become a true specialist.
You’ll be working closely with the Directors of the business to identify, qualify and present candidates on behalf of your clients. This then allows for a natural progression to a 360 recruitment role, and you’ll be given extensive training to help! If you’re not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to a variety of people, this is for you.
· Use a variety of channels to find talent – Linkedin, jobsites, adverts, networking
· Understand people and what is important to them
· Conduct initial screening & interview processes for candidates over the phone
· Help candidates prepare for interviews
· Building lasting relationships with candidates & clients
· Become an expert in recruitment and your industry
WHO ARE YOU
· Recent university graduate
· Strong work ethic
· Willingness to get stuck in and go above and beyond
· Competitive and target driven
· Strong communication skills
· Money motivated
· Ideally some sales or recruitment experience
WHAT YOU GET
· High performing sales environment
· Uncapped earning potential and career progression
· Advanced training delivered by the Directors
· Opportunity to work the Global market and be a true specialist
· International incentive trips such as Ibiza and Skiing – fully expensed
· Michelin-star lunch clubs every quarter
· Subsidised Gym membership
· Unlimited holidays
· Early finish every Friday
· Access to all the training & tools you need to be successful
· Monthly socials, sports days, activity days – GoApe, escape rooms
· Clear, defined progression plan
· One of the best commission structures on the market
This is an incredible opportunity to get into recruitment! Apply now or get in touch direct at Lizzie Formisano on LinkedIn.
Reference ID: INDLIZZIE1
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: From £24,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Retention bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Experience Level Junior