- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Digital News & Social Editor jobs in London
We are offering some Digital News & Social Editor jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in UK.
Bloomberg.com covers politics, markets, business and financial news and gets more than 76 million visits each month, with our journalism read or viewed by 10s of millions more on other platforms. We break news fast and tell agenda-setting original stories to an influential audience. Our site gets more video views than any other business news site in the world. You’re a digital journalist who can tell compelling stories and find new audiences. You’re fascinated by the world and how today’s events affect the way we live and work. You will join our digital team to help drive the growth of our online presence in the EMEA region, with a focus on the Middle East.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be versatile, comfortable researching stories online and cultivating sources in the region
- Write at speed in an authentic, confident voice
- Craft compelling and accurate headlines
- Find creative social language for posting to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Dive into data to understand how and why some stories succeed where others don’t
- Have a mobile-first outlook, a native understanding of how news finds an audience on social media, and an obsession both with the stories we cover and the ever-evolving tools of our trade
- Work flexibly across a range of digital services, from breaking news to social output, mobile and homepage curation and original reporting
- Collaborate with colleagues in Hong Kong, Dubai and New York to ensure a seamless 24-hour operation
- Work with Bloomberg News journalists to find and produce news and enterprise stories for all Bloomberg Digital channels
You need to have as Digital News & Social Editor jobs in London:
- Proven and relevant experience in digital news
- A demonstrable interest in and understanding of how the world of politics business intersects with daily life
- Experience breaking news online
- Experience of working with newsroom social media accounts
- A fascination with mobile and SEO
- Familiarity with news analytics tools
- As a focus of this role is on the Middle East, Arabic proficiency is a plus
- Video editing and graphics skills are a bonus
- Experience Level Junior
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!