- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Digital Content Assistant jobs in London
We are offering some Digital Content Assistant jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in UK.
We’re looking for a Digital Content Assistant jobs in London to join our team in London as part of our Marketing function.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the LIONS Marketing team, working across a number of LIONS products alongside our web team.
- Help to manage and implement timely and efficient website updates across all LIONS websites
- Working on ways to best bring the brands we manage to life on web
- Help to manage key tools and processes such as content management and video and image hosting
- Liaise with Marketing team to manage delivery of all website assets and copy
- On occasion you’ll need to cast your eyes over web copy, editing if necessary
- Work with Digital Content Assistant Lead on requirements gathering, issue logging and tracking, and ongoing maintenance of all website content components
- Collaborate with internal teams on behalf of the Marketing team, including the Product team
- Assist with web production process definition, optimization and implementation
- Some technical understanding of web production and internet technologies is required
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience writing and editing copy
- Previous experience using content management systems desirable
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Photoshop is beneficial
- Google suite knowledge is beneficial
- Experience with project management is useful; we’re looking for an organised and detail-oriented person, able to work across different projects simultaneously
- You are enthusiastic, keen to learn new skills, motivated and have excellent communication skills
What We Offer to Digital Content Assistant jobs in London
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies as Digital Content Assistant jobs in London, will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
LIONS powers the marketing segment, showcasing global best practice in creativity. As the global benchmark in creative and effective marketing, we help influential brands and companies use creativity to drive growth.
We provide a suite of creative tools that connect, inform and unlock potential for people and businesses, covering events, intelligence, training and advisory services. Our five-day Festival in Cannes, France is the meeting place for the global marketing community and a celebration of the world’s most excellent and effective work.
- Experience Level Junior