- Salary Offer 4500
- Currency AED
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name Dubai
- Postal Code 00000
- State Dubai
- Country UAE
Customer Relations Group Leader Open Vacancy near me in Dubai
You are a strong leader who can lead by example. You have the ability to bring out the best in co-workers and to motivate them. You have an eagerness and passion to want to help customers. You are emphatic and able to solve problems with customer centric solutions. You are capable of planning ahead for business eventualities and unforeseen circumstances.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Post Graduate
- 4 years Home Delivery management experience, retail preferred
- Strong mediation and counselling skills
- Strategic, analytical and tactical abilities
- Deep knowledge of local laws and regulations concerning the labour market
- Ability to acquire and analyse local market demographics as well as economic and labour market conditions
- Computer literate
About the role
You are responsible for the management, and administration of all tasks that been assigned by the Home Delivery Manager in order to ensure flexibility in the department and meet customer expectation regarding the process of delivering the products and assembling them in short period.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Assisting the Home Delivery Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the home delivery department.
- Ensuring that the stocks available in the warehouse are sufficient to meet the delivery and assembly requirements.
- Preparing appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Deliver and Assembly needs.
- Assisting the home delivery manager in preparing the annual budget for delivery/ assembly needs and goods flow based on the projected annual sales targets provided.
- Maintaining the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
- Preparing the daily delivery and assembly schedule based on the previous day’s sales and backlog.
People Management and Development
- Motivating the home delivery staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the home delivery team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the HD department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings.
- Support the home delivery manager in managing the team by participating with their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews.
- Monitor attendance of the home delivery co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
- Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
- Experience Level Senior