- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Buyers Admin Assistant jobs in London
We are offering some Buyers Admin Assistant jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in UK.
Rewarding, visionary and fast paced – Our Buying Department are looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant jobs in London to join our passionate, agile and creative team based in central London within our Oasis team. If your creative eye is seeking a new career within an ever changing environment, then why not evolve with us! Our unique test and repeat model makes us stand apart and allows us to react fast when bringing the product to market! Show us who you are and help us on the way to be the best trend setters of our global generation.
What You’ll Do As Buyers Admin Assistant jobs in London
- Critical path and OPO management
- Ensure PO’s and SKU’s are raised and amended when necessary
- Manages samples through to studio adding inspiration where necessary to ensure we get the right final look onsite
- Sample management of current season, development and archive samples
- Attends and contributes in fits sessions
- Working with AB to achieve intake and publishing targets
- Responsible for checking new in category onsite daily
- Ownership of updating the intake pack following sign off
- Shows commercial awareness and understanding of our range and competitors
- Managing daily post
- Email management and organisation
- Assist in weekly OPO meetings alongside buying teams
- Carrying out weekly comp packs to contribute in weekly trade.
- General knowledge and understanding of department performance and best and worst
- Contributing to department product development with an awareness of department best and worst and seasonal trends
What are we looking for
- You are great at managing your time, prioritising jobs and making sure tasks are completed accurately
- Admin Savvy and have a great understanding of Microsoft including Excel
- Your easy to work with and get along with your whole team
- You bring your best every day, consistently focused and positive
- Your super adaptable and will gladly adapt to changes to better benefit the team
- Your always ahead at spotting trends and commercial wins for the business
- If you think you have everything we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- SAYE share buying options
- 40% discount on all boohoo group stock
- Subsidised restaurant
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!
- Experience Level Junior