- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Bid Coordinator jobs in London
We are offering some Bid Coordinator jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in london.
Bid Coordinator jobs in London
Recruiting for a Bid Coordinator to join our Business Development Team in Westminster!
This role is part of the Business Development Team and focussed on supporting the Tender Team to submit high quality bids to retain and expand our care and support services at Look Ahead. The successful candidate will act in a supportive capacity, independently coordinating administrative functions as well as tracking new opportunities and supporting with competitor/market analysis. The successful candidate will also assist with editing and proof reading tender responses, ensuring high quality submissions.
Working as part of a fast-paced team, the successful candidate will have an eye for detail and strong organisational skills combined with a strategic outlook. You will be expected to work to tight deadlines and deliver work to a high standard, developing competencies and taking on additional responsibility over time.
Starting salary will be dependent on experience to date, but we are open to bringing in an entry level candidate or someone with operations experience looking for a change. There is significant scope for development and progression within the team.
- Supporting the team in identifying, monitoring and tracking opportunities to tender for new services
- Write clear, succinct and expressive answers to Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and tender questions
- Undertake analysis of competitors
– Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with staff at all levels of the organisation – from Senior Leadership Team to frontline support staff
- Contributing to the achievement of the work of the Business Development Team, assisting other team members as and when necessary, so that all critical deadlines are met
- Support and coordination for the Tender Team through:
- Background research to gather intelligence
- Completing elements of PQQs
- Supporting the team to complete full tender questionnaires
- Preparing submissions (organising and printing)
- Supporting the team to prepare presentations for commissioners
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, committed to growing services which make a difference to the vulnerable people we support.
This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of Look Ahead.
- Proactive and supportive nature, contributing to the success of the team
– Imaginative and resourceful – able to contribute to development of new ideas for services
- Approachable and open behaviour
- Prefers working as part of a group or team
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, able to push projects forward independently
- Has a practical and logical mind, is naturally well organised
- Thrives on change and enjoys dynamic diverse environments
- Enjoys working with a wide range of people
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, able to digest, synthesise and organise large amounts of information
- Able to write clearly and persuasively, organising large amounts of information in ways that maintain the interest of the reader
- Numeracy skills and a desire to develop competencies around service finances.
- Able to work well within the team, taking direction and following the recommended course of action
- Able to support the administration of high quality presentations to a range of audiences including commissioners
- Able to manage time, cope with competing demands, and meet deadlines
- Able to work flexibly, including proactively assisting staff in the Business Development Team with their work when priorities dictate, occasionally during unsociable hours
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Candidates must have experience of writing reports or essays to a high standard
- Candidates must have excellent IT skills and experience of working with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint and Excel as well as the ability to design and develop other template documents for new business use
- An understanding of and desire to improve services in the health, housing and social care sector is essential
- Must be able to operate at a level equivalent to that expected of a graduate
- A degree in an aligned field
- Operational knowledge or previous experience in a business development environment
- Commercial awareness and financial acumen
If your application for this role is unsuccessful, but we feel that you would be suitable for another role, we may contact you to discuss alternative opportunities. If this occurs you would not need to submit another application for the alternative role.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion at work and are accredited with the Inclusive Employers Standard 2020. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
- Experience Level Junior