- Salary Offer 5500
- Currency GBP
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name London
- Postal Code EW1V
- State London
- Country England
Assistant Travel Editor jobs in London
We are offering some Assistant Travel Editor jobs in London for the fresh graduates and teen school college university students jobs in UK.
Job Title: Assistant Travel Editor jobs in London
- Write, edit and produce distinctive and engaging travel content across multiple platforms for The Times and The Sunday Times
- Work with in-house writers and freelance contributors to commission high-quality articles for print and web
- Represent the Travel department at press and PR events and on Times Radio
- Attend conference and sign-off pages and digital sections as required
- Mentor, assist and manage more junior members of the Travel department and oversee staff rotas
- Contribute ideas and stories to other sections of The Times and The Sunday Times
- Commission and edit digital packages that increase engagement, support subscriber growth and generate commercial revenue
Skills and experience:
- Experience working as a commissioning editor on a national newspaper or magazine
- Significant past experience in, and a demonstrable passion for, travel and travel journalism
- Able to commission content for multiple platforms
- A strong understanding of SEO and the tools used to measure engagement and traffic
- Able to use social media platforms to engage current and new audiences for The Times and The Sunday Times, both inside and outside the paywall
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate succinctly and effectively
- Experience working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams
- A strong understanding of editorial compliance and regulatory issues
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
- Experience Level Junior
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!