- Salary Offer 7500
- Currency AED
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- City Name Dubai Downtown
- Postal Code 000000
- State Dubai
- Country UAE
Administrative Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options – from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms – including 49 suites – subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Ensure filing is done on a daily basis, create new files for new joiners, and remove leavers.
- Prepare employee letters (salary certificates, NOC, driving license, alcohol license etc.).
- Supervise the Employee Lounge; ensure that the coffee machine is always working and that there is enough cups in place etc.
- Taking care of all the celebration announcements.
- Updating the P&C notice board regularly.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in 5 star luxury hotels and resort.
- Minimum one year of administrative experience preferably in a hospitality field or other equivalent experience is required.
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.
- Experience Level Junior